Front Desk Coordinator Position
Role and Responsibilities
- Understanding of the importance of the position as being first point of contact for parents, members and staff entering our facilities
- Completing sign in and sign out procedures for after school in accordance to Ministry guidelines and requirements within the first 10 minutes of arrival
- Knowledge of other agency and community partners in the building and being able to direct individuals and informing of contact information.
- Answering and forwarding calls in professional and kind manner
- Accepting and tracking payment/fee’s for programming
- Managing outstanding payments, and issuing reminder and follow-up letters/phone calls
- Assisting with new registrations, and managing wait lists
- Creating and distributing memos
- Communicating with parents and guardians
- Informing parents and guardians of important information, upcoming events etc.
- Managing database with member information and program statistics
- Creation of spreadsheets, forms, templates, documents etc.
- Assisting with Summer Camp/March Break Camp/ P.A. Day program registrations
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in General Office Administration from a recognized college or university (or equivalent)
- Up to date CPIC/Police Check with Vulnerable Sector Check
- Up to date record of immunizations (including TB, TD & MMR)
- High Five- Principles of Healthy Childhood Development (PHCD) Training an asset
- Current First Aid & CPR Level C
- Comfortable working in a child based environment
- Flexibility in hours between 1:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Ability to adapt to changes in schedules, programming spaces, special events etc.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to be a leader and take initiative
- Able to work well in a team environment, as well as an on an individual basis
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Please submit resumes before October 27th, 2017 to:
Manager, Licensed Programs
Overview: The Boys and Girls Club is presently seeking part-time and casual bus driver positions. These positions will provide daily transportation for children and youth to attend day care, after-school programs, summer camp programs and various functions in the community.
All Drivers must comply with Boys and Girls Club, school and government regulations.
*Previous driving experience
*hold a class B drivers license
*Clean drivers abstract
*Clean police check with vulnerable sector
A positive attitude and team approach is required, while enjoying working with children and youth.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Chris Conner - Facilities Manager
**We thank all those who apply. Please note only those selected will be contacted for an interview. We will continue to interview until the position is filled**
**We thank all those who apply. Please note only those selected will be contacted for an