We're currently Hiring Lifeguards! Click here for more information.
$3 per swimmer
Tuesdays 930AM - 11:30AM
Thursdays 9AM - 11AM
Guardian age is 12 for children aged 6 to 9 who are wearing a life jacket. If children are in a life-jacket or have not passed the swim test, then a guardian must be in the water with them.
City of Kingston Tuesdays & Fridays 6:00PM to 7:30PM
Wednesday 10:30AM to 12:30PM
Saturday 11:00AM to 12:30PM
Mondays, 5:30 – 8 pm
Thursdays, 4:30 – 7 pm Sundays, 9-11:30 am
Red Cross Learn to Swim lessons are available for children and preschool age categories. Sessions offered in the fall, winter and spring on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays. Private and semi-private lessons are also available.
Program information and registration available at www.CityofKingston.ca/aquatics
Wednesdays, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Tuesdays, 6 – 7:30 pm Fridays, 6 – 7:30 pm Saturdays, 11 am – 12:30 pm
Pay as you go or use your City of Kingston Wellness/Fit Pass to access these swims.
Additional information and drop-in fee schedule available at www.CityofKingston.ca/aquatics
**Please Note** City Family/Lane Swim do not run during school Breaks (PA Days, March and Winter Break)
Thank you for your understanding!
SATURDAY & SUNDAYS
Enjoy the Pool exclusively for an hour + A PARTY ROOM!
$250 for UP TO 30 SWIMMERS
To book your private pool party!
- Child to adult ratios are mandatory and will be enforced (stated below)
- Swim tests with be done for all children wishing to not wear a lifejacket
- Every bather must shower with soap and warm water before entering the pool
- No shoes, food, or drinks are allowed on the pool deck
- Children under the age of 10 are to never be left unattended
- Service animals are welcome on the pool deck but must remain out of the water
- All lifejackets must be Department of Transportation certified