The Boys and Girls Club of Kingston & Area uses a system called RecDesk to help us administer and manage our registrations over the internet!
We encourage you to use the following steps as a guide to help you set up a new account with RecDesk. This account will allow you to book, customize, and pay for school break camps, memberships, afterschool programs and MORE!
Let's get started! The Process includes main 3 Steps:
Create a Parent/Family Profile.
- On the Rec Desk Home webpage, select Create Account.
- As the Parent/Guardian, enter your Full Name, Telephone Number and Email Address, then click Continue.
- Enter your Date of Birth, Gender, Mailing Address, then confirm your Email Address and Telephone Number(s).
- Complete the mandatory Emergency Contact section
*Note that the Emergency Contact must be someone other than the Parent/Guardian creating this profile. - Create an Account Username and Password.
Create your Child(ren)’s Profile.
Enter your Child’s First and Last Name, Grade (e.g. grade 5), Name of School, and select from the drop down list where your child resides (e.g. with both parents).
*Note, every child requires his/her own Profile through RecDesk.
- Indicate the Authorized Pick Up #1 Name for your child (complete additional Authorized Pick Up Names if necessary).
- Describe the Relationship of your Emergency Contact to your Child in the space provided.
- For Emergency Medical Contact Information purposes, please specify the name of your child’s Physician and a contact telephone number.
If there are any portions that are relevant to the needs of your child, please enter 'N/A' for Not Applicable.
For information that is relevant to the safety and needs of your child, please provide the details as required related to Physical or Special Needs, Learning Issues, Behavioural Issues, a List of Medications & Diagnosis (when applicable), any Allergies, EpiPen Location, and Food Restrictions.
Please indicate from the drop down menu if you give permission to allow photos of your child to appear in the public, on our website or on Social Media pages.
In the space provided, please write any notes/special instructions unique to your child if not covered above.
Registering for a program or membership
Once your Parent/Family and Child(ren) profiles have been created:
- click the horizontal lines icon located at the far upper right hand corner of the webpage.
- From the menu, click Programs OR Membership (Depending on what you're looking to register for)
- Then under the list of Programs available, select your desired program or membership.
- Click on the purple horizontal bar labelled Filters located at the top of the page to filter by Category and Location if required.
- Scroll through the list until you find your desired program or membership.
- Once you have picked your desired selection, click its name to view more details, a breakdown of Fees, and schedule.
- To complete your selection click the green Register button located on the bottom right hand corner.
On the Registration Page:
- Identify the name of Member who will be celebrating his/her birthday from the drop down menu.
- Choose the desired Fee Type in the next drop down menu.
- In the space provided, please write any notes/special requests unique to your child/party if not covered.
Please note that ALL food items brought to the Boys and Girls Club of Kingston & Area MUST be Peanut-Free.
- Select the blue Save button at the bottom of the page, and you will be redirected to your Cart.
You can still review changes before checking out!
- Review the item(s) in your Cart, then click Go To Checkout.
- Review the Boys and Girls Club of Kingston’s Waiver prior to clicking the I Accept Waiver button.
- Complete any and all forms specific to your program or membership by selecting the Complete Form button. - Once finished, click I Have Completed All Forms.
To process payment, there is the option to Pay Now or Pay Later; select your preferred option. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
Payment can be processed online at the time of registration, in person at our 1300 Bath Road Location using Cash, Credit, Debit or Cheque or by phone with Visa or MasterCard at 613 507 3306.