Please click on the camp location below for more information
1. We are opening our camp weeks in 2 phases this year. With knowing how quickly things can change this year due to the ongoing pandemic, we are only opening 4 weeks of camp at a time.
2. A $50.00 non refundable** deposit will be required for each week of camp registered for at the time of checkout. This $50.00 will be deducted from the overall total of your camp fees.
3. Each year we are required to update all of our Member information through our RecDesk forms. For those of you who have been with us already this year (After School, PA Day etc) you will be required to complete the FORMS ONLY 2021-2022. We understand this is a lot of information, and can take some time to complete, but it is important that we always have the most current information for your child. If this is your first time attending a Boys and Girls Club program, you will also be required to complete these forms in the registration process outlined below.
4. Attendees will receive any deposit amount paid to hold/secure their space in any camp week(s) that may be cancelled due to provincial or public health prohibitions.
- Attendees will receive a full refund for any camp week that is not provided due to provincial or public health prohibitions.
- Attendees will receive a partial refund for any camp day(s) that is not provided due to provincial or public health prohibitions. The partial refund will be provided for days not yet attended.
- All refunds will be distributed in the form of a cheque made out to and sent to the payee of the camp. Refunds will be sent out as soon as possible after the camp cancellation.
- Refund Policy (not related to COVID Regulations/Provisions)
A credit for a Boys and Girls Club Program will be issued if a full refund is requested.
- If requested within 10 business days of the Program/Camp commencing than a refund will be issued in the form of a cheque, minus an administrative fee of $50 per request
- No refund or credit will be given if the request is less than 10 business days notice.
See below for the step-by- step items required to complete your summer camp registration. Additional details for each step is listed in the section below.
Please read thoroughly before starting your registration process.
1. Registering with RecDesk-Have you created your RecDesk Account OR if you already have an existing account, Log in and ensure all information listed on your household account is still accurate, and update if required. (note if you have an account and cannot remember your password/user name, please email your site manager for account/password reset information- you cannot create a duplicate account)
2. Fast Tracking your Registration Process- Once you have created your account/updated any required information, complete the FORMS ONLY program
3. Child Care Fee Assistance- If you are applying for a Child Care Fee Subsidy Program, please follow the steps outlined below in the Child Care Fee Assistance Programs section. DO NOT continue to register for camps, as this will need to be completed by the Site Manager.
4.Registering for Camp Weeks and Locations: If you are NOT applying for a Child Care Fee Subsidy program, you can continue to register for summer camps, choosing your week(s) and location of choice, and paying the Non Refundable deposit at checkout.
We can't wait to see you!