Days of Camp:
Hours of Operations:
Morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack
Location: West End Hub (1300 Bath Rd.)
Ages: 4-12 years old
Minimum Enrollment is required to allow us to operate Winter Camp programs.
Confirmation of Program Operation will be provided to Parents/Guardians during the week of December 14th.
WINTER CAMP DROP OFF TIME: All children must be dropped off between the hours of 8:00am and 9:30am.
WINTER CAMP PICK UP TIME: Parents/Guardians are welcome to pick their child(ren) up at any time throughout the day. All children must be picked up no later than 5:00pm.
All children attending Winter Camp, staff, and essential visitors must be screened DAILY before entering the program. Please see below for your screening options:If your child(ren) is currently a member of our After School Programs;
Additional Screening and Safety Information
• All children must wear masks while in program
• Parents/Guardians will be required to wear a mask/face covering upon entering the facility to pick up children.
• Parents/Guardians are not permitted to enter the program space and are required to remain in the front lobby when waiting for their child(ren)
• Floor markers indicate physical distancing measures.
• Front desk staff will call up children from each family one at a time. The next child/family cannot be called until the previous family has moved towards the exit.
• Parents/Guardians/Children are required to leave through the indicated Exit door
•Frequent cleaning and hand washing measures will be incorporated into daily schedules and transition times
• Children will be grouped according with other children of similar age/grade.
• JK/SK Cohorts will not exceed 26 children, 6-12 Cohorts will not exceed 15 children
**We will not be accepting request from Parents/Guardians for children to be placed in groups with their friends**
• We ask that you limit sending extra materials (bags) with your children. The only things required for program are:
- A reusable labelled water bottle (as we are not permitted to use water fountains for drinking purposes, just for filling up bottles)
- Indoor shoes
- An extra change of clothes (if required for younger children)
- If your child is bringing their own lunch, all items (Lunch pail, containers etc.) must be labelled with the child’s first AND last name
If your child has an anaphylactic allergy and requires an epi-pen, please complete this form.
**Note that the form must include an up-to-date photo of your child. This form must be provided to the Boys and Girls Club at least one week prior to your child's first week of camp to ensure proper staff training. Your child must come each day with his/her epi pen. Failure to do so will result in your child not being permitted to remain at camp**
If your child has a medical/special condition, (diabetes, epilepsy, asthma etc.) that staff should be aware of, please print and complete this form and return at least 2 weeks prior to your child's first day of camp/program.
If your child requires medication during his/her camp day, please complete a permission to administer medication form.
All fees are due at time of check out upon registration.
If you are already approved for a Child Care Fee Subsidy program, please contact your location Coordinator/Manager for further registration instructions and to apply your Fee Subsidy rate.
If you are interested in applying for the Child Care Fee Assistance Program, please contact Devin Reynolds at email@example.com for further details prior to completing the registration process.
All lunches and snacks are provided and you can find the menu listed HERE
*If you choose to send a lunch or a favorite snack, please note that we are a nut free facility. Any lunch bags/containers must be labeled with first & last names.
Have other questions that are not listed here? Please review our COVID-19 Operating Plan.