The Boys and Girls Club of Kingston & Area uses a system called RecDesk to help us administer and manage our registrations over the internet!
We encourage you to use the following steps as a guide to help you set up a new account with RecDesk. This account will allow you to book, customize and pay for your Birthday party.
The process includes 3 steps:
Create a Parent/Family Profile
- On the RecDesk home page, select Create Account.
- Create an account Username and Password.
- As the parent/guardian enter your full name, telephone number and email address, then click Continue.
- Enter your date of birth, gender and mailing address, then confirm your email address and telephone number(s).
- Complete the mandatory Emergency Contact section.
Please note, that the Emergency Contact must be someone other than the parent/guardian creating this profile.
Create your Child(ren)’s Profile
- Enter your child’s first and last name, grade, name of school and select from the drop down list where your child resides, (e.g. with both parents).
- Describe the relationship of your Emergency Contact to your child in the space provided.
- For emergency medical contact information purposes, please specify the name of your child’s physician and a contact telephone number.
- If there are any portions that are relevant to the needs of your child, please enter, N/A for not applicable.
- For information that is relevant to the safety and needs of your child, please provide the details as required related to physical or special needs, learning Issues, behavioural issues, a list of medications and diagnosis, any allergies, EpiPen location and dietary restrictions.
- Please indicate from the drop down menu if you Give Permission to allow photos of your child to appear in public, on our website or on social media pages.
- In the space provided, please write any notes/special instructions unique to your child if not covered above.
- Indicate the Authorized Pick Up name for your child, (complete additional Authorized Pick Up names if necessary).
Please note, every child requires his/her own Profile through RecDesk.
Booking your Par-T-Perfect Birthday Party
- Once your profiles have been created click the Horizontal Lines icon located at the far upper right hand corner of the home page.
- From the menu, click Programs
- Then under the list of Programs available, select Birthday Parties.
- Click on the purple horizontal bar labelled Filters located at the top of the page to filter by category and location if required.
- Scroll through the list of available Birthday Parties, organized by type of party, (e.g. Jungle Gym party), date and time.
- Once you have picked your desired party, click on the Party Name to view more details, a breakdown of fees and schedule.
- To book your choice of party, click the green Register button located on the bottom right hand corner.
On the Birthday party registration page:
Identify the name of member who will be celebrating his/her Birthday from the drop down menu.
Choose the desired fee type in the next drop down menu.
add-on's that you would like added to the Birthday party, (e.g. face painting).
In the space provided, please write any notes/special requests unique to your child/party if not covered.
Please note, parents and Birthday party organizers are welcome to bring in and serve food and desserts, but please ensure all food items do not include nuts as we are a peanut-free facility.
Select the blue Save button at the bottom of the page, and you will be redirected to your cart.
Review the item(s) in your cart, then click Go to Checkout.
Review the Boys and Girls Club of Kingston & Area's waiver prior to clicking the I Accept Waiver button.
Complete any and all forms specific to your Birthday party, (i.e. Pool party forms) by selecting the Complete Form button.
Once finished, click I Have Completed All Forms.
To process payment, there is the option to Pay Now or Pay Later; select your preferred option.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
Payment can be processed online at the time of registration, in person at our West End Hub using cash, credit, debit or cheque or by phone with Visa or MasterCard at, (613) 507-3306.
The remaining balance can be paid online at the time of booking or in person on the day of the party; please check-in on arrival at the front desk.